Me And You


[Intro]

[Verse 1]
We go up to the lake, for the track there to walk.
And the sun sets the motion, the greenish the talk.

[Verse 2]
Pointing out a pine tree, I say, it is quite old.
And, excuse me, you say, in a manner of cold.

[Chorus]
I take notice, at once, and say, maybe it's you.
You must think about it, though say, romance, you do?

[Verse 3]
Maybe that fine, old pine tree, I say, is in love.
And you smile, saying, that is a strange thought, you know.

[Verse 4]
I pretend to be thinking, and you look away.
And I say, maybe it wants to weather the day.

[Instrumental]

[Verse 5]
Then, for sure it is old, you say, due to amount.
Not what I think, I say. I believe it will count.

[Verse 6]
With that eye deeply yours, you look to me, to see.
I say, obviously that fine pine found nummer three.

[Verse 7]
You look down, and I know, I have got you, again.
And I love you, and laugh, as you say, you’re one pain.

[Chorus]
I take notice at once, and say, maybe it’s you.
You must think about it, though say, romance, you do?

[ Verse 7]
You look down, and I know, I have got you, again.
And I love you, and laugh, as you say, you’re one pain.

[Outro]

No comments: