Oh' Boy
[Intro]
[Verse 1]
I say, if I go west, my love,
the Russian I will get to know.
You smile, and say, it better be
the territory you will see.
[Verse 2]
Of course, I say. And further west;
what will then show to be my guest?
You will come home, you say, and grin,
though with a teardrop on your chin.
[[Verse 3]
I kiss the tear away, and say,
what continents will make the day?
I would prefer, you say, the show
of come and go, and high and low.
[Verse 4]
Up north, I say, it seems to be
in south a balance made to free?
You say, you think of China and
America, those two by strand?
[Verse 5]
Exactly, I say. In between,
the two of us will not be seen.
You laugh, and say, you hit the core,
and hide it too, behind closed door.
[Outro]
I make a motion, get your arm,
and smile as if I was a charm.
And giggling, you find your way in
to mystery, for me to win.
By
Vaccinius ™
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment