Surrendering
I think about it, I do say,
as we one day are on our way.
You say, surprise this thing is not,
since it is what the girl has got.
I smile, and say, give me a chance.
I could my reckoning enhance.
You say, that for to body be?
Specifically, what is to see?
I look away, to hide my smile.
This baby know how has got style.
I say, I wish to state, a thing.
She says, that it will future bring.
I giggle. I say, it is sweet!
And you say, let’s say, on two feet?
I cry, no! It is just a thought!
And you say, is it found or bought?
I shout, I say, no, wonderful!
You look at me. Don’t be a fool,
you say, that it prefers the cat.
Collapsing, I say, you know what?
You smile. By steps the way we trace.
And I am scared of what to face.
You say, I know what cat quite well.
It is the lion which will dwell.
I choke, my baby know how, please!
Let it be wonderful, at ease!
That is the thing with it, you say.
It really wants to make your day.
Surrendering, I make a plea:
My baby, take me home for tea!
And do not let me be your slave.
And you say, it will not behave.
By
Vaccinius ™
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment