I Will Carry Her


At the gym, one day, I saw what I really fear:
This true beautiful girl, African by appear.
I took notice, and left by the locker my pack.
I did not wish for her to see what there is to sack.

By my body I entered, by biceps I took
away one kind of weight, for to have a good look.
And she froze, and she said, kindly do make your way.
Anything like you I have not seen, so, good day!

I was taken, though failed not to make a response.
Do you think, I said, those weights here are made of tons?
And she laughed, and said, man, will you have me excused!
So I said, those weights are in a way to be used.

You have found a way, she says, and truly she grins.
What do you think are losses and what are the wins?
I have lost, I say, fear. I have won the surprise.
You see, you are just beautiful by your sweet guise.

She laughs. Are we alive, or are we really sane?
This is funny like hell, be it not by the pain.
Lit my fire, I say, surely then I will glow.
Baby, you surely know little, being know how.

[Instrumental]

And she smiles. Know my man is a bit like you here.
He admits the coach teaching him to him is flair.
And I smile to her, saying, so, thank you, well done!
By your teaching and training a body is won.

No comments: