At The Office


As together we sit by the office,
I say, please make note of this fact!
I would say, just a paper would suffice.
It is fine if you make it compact.

You say, did I hear “kindly”, the order?
I say, no, though you will, if you please.
You say, as what, to please is the border?
I shake. Now I am warned, by this tease.

I say, let us say that is the bottom.
Further down, I would not let it go.
Are you sure of that, she says, at random.
I could make it a good one, if so.

I smile, you, I say, could make it badly,
the man’s nature is not, perhaps, good.
That is, you say, to see rather sadly?
I apologize, I say, to hood.

Should I say, kindly do me a favour?
You smile, say, like to be to you date?
I look down. That would make you my saviour,
I say, as I consider the gate.

[Instrumental]

And as later that day we are dining,
I ask you, did you finish that note?
You say, “Love You!” was written on lining.
So, I fished it first, as if by boat.

No comments: