As Proud As It Gets


[Verse 1]
I’m cruizing highway number 5,
and I am very much alive.
To Disneyland the run should go,
and I am happy it will so.

[Verse 2]
I ride a rented Chevrolet.
That car is blue, and far from grey.
Sunglasses got protect my eyes.
A cowboy hat on my head lies.

[Chorus]
I will see Donald Duck alive.
I will se Daisy by this drive.
And Scrooge McDuck will be to know.
To do I really think I’ll love.

[Verse 3]
I find a drive in by the way.
And that one really makes my day.
A burger and a coke I get.
America! My eyes are wet.

[Verse 4]
Los Angeles, where stars do hide,
of course is goal on this fine ride.
Roulette I did play as a child.
In a casino I’ll go wild.

[Bridge]
I do take highway number 5.
I do feel very much alive.
The culture of America
I will attach to camera!

No comments: