Berry Not Passing


You and I meet at Berry, the corner,
where the two of us at first did meet.
You say, do you mind, I am a warner,
as I try to hug you, to lift heat.

I say, why? And you smile, and say, sorry!
I just thought you forgot to kiss first.
And I smile. That to be not, I worry.
I say, now before feed I quenched thirst.

[Instrumental]

You smile, saying, am I to you only a meal?
I say, that depends, I’ll say, on how you do feel.
Looking high, you say, what to expect from a girl?
I expect, I say, she is as bright as a pearl.

You say, that was a sorry one, try once again.
I expect, I say, she to the what is the when.
How on earth, you say, can I this impotence be?
I say, you are the It by which power is free.

And you laugh, and you smile, and say, will you now kiss?
I say, this is a time I for sure will not miss.
And I kiss you, not daring, though friendly, on chin.
And again you laugh, saying, this time, think of sin!

[Outro]

No comments: