The Two of Us
[Intro]
[Verse 1]
Adjoin me now, let’s make a hit!”
I say. You say, “to be a bit?”
I laugh, and say, “the two of us?”
You giggle, and say, “way to go.”
[Verse 2]
“Let’s start”, I say, “with upper line.”
And you say, “oh’, that must be fine.”
And smiling, I say, “always case.”
“Well, be not stuck,” you say, “to face.”
[Chorus]
I smile. (Now I have work to do.)
I smile. (I am in love with you.)
I smile. (We will make beauty true.)
With you, I smile, not in the blue.
[Verse 3]
“Now, let us make a hit,” I say,
“that is the line. It will make day.”
You smile, and say, “the way to go.”
I shake, though say, “well, life is so.”
[Verse 4]
You giggle, saying, “to be it,
to any girl is to be lit.”
I kiss you on your chin, and say,
“by now you are, to hit the day.”
[Chorus]
I smile. (Now I have work to do.)
I smile. (I am in love with you.)
I smile. (We will make beauty true.)
With you, I smile, not in the blue.
[Bridge]
And you make wonders, giving me
all kinds of notions of to be.
And that song did perhaps not reach
the radio, though, made the beach.
[Verse 2]
“Let’s start”, I say, “with upper line.”
And you say, “oh’, that must be fine.”
And smiling, I say, “always case.”
“Well, be not stuck,” you say, “to face.”
[Chorus]
I smile. (Now I have work to do.)
I smile. (I am in love with you.)
I smile. (We will make beauty true.)
With you, I smile, not in the blue.
By
Vaccinius ™
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment