Time Out
[Intro]
I am taking you out for a dinner,
as today we have seen quite a lot.
We have cancelled the mean of the winner
which thinks he will be saved, being hot.
You are modestly dressed by your wearing.
Your fine earrings, though, shine, as do gold.
Those are beautiful, worn by your bearing.
They were given to you from the old.
As by taxi we head for the city,
you say, you do not look like a moose.
And I laugh, and I smile, and say, pity!
That is not for the eagle to choose.
To a fine place to us we are heading.
It is where we both silently wept.
It is where your old friend kept her wedding,
and said, blind, love is rather inept.
As we walk to the door, I say, nothing
was quite ever so fine as you now.
You say, thank you, sir, I am now guessing
what real time it is since time is slow.
[Instrumental]
After dinner, we walk to a hotel.
And surprisingly, not one by chance.
And we dance, we get friends. And a bluebell
tells you there will be further romance.
[Outro]
By
Vaccinius ™
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment